Investment Terms Glossary
Investment terms glossary – Mining investing.
Investment Terms Glossary
- We’re here to help, that’s why we’ve made this glossary of terms used about audio gear. If there’s something you’d like clarifying, please give us a shout and we’ll be glad to assist!
- an alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- An alphabetical list of terms or words found in or relating to a specific subject, text, or dialect, with explanations; a brief dictionary
- (Glossary S) Select another letter.
- Give a descriptive name to; call by a specified name
- price: the amount of money needed to purchase something; “the price of gasoline”; “he got his new car on excellent terms”; “how much is the damage?”
- (term) a word or expression used for some particular thing; “he learned many medical terms”
- footing: status with respect to the relations between people or groups; “on good terms with her in-laws”; “on a friendly footing”
investment terms glossary – The Complete
The Complete Dictionary of Real Estate Terms Explained Simply: What Smart Investors Need to Know
Real estate words and real estate terms can be very confusing. Both experienced real estate investors and consumers will love this A-to-Z guide packed with more than 2,400 complicated terms easily defined. No categories are overlooked. Find all the answers you’ll ever need to a universe of real estate terms on thousands of subjects, such as: abstract of title, wraparound debt, caveat emptor, escheat, metes and bounds, pipestem lot, recital, testator, devisee, and 2,400 more. This new book is designed to assist real estate agents, consumers, and investors. This new handy guide will simplify these complicated and confusing terms for quick and easy understanding. You will not find lengthy and difficult words in the description, just short and easy to understand answers.
The apostle Peter, by Giuseppe Nogari, 1699-1766 (Wikimedia)
Muhammad, from an early 14th-century manuscript (Wikimedia)
investment terms glossary
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.